CTEK Chargestorm-Connected 2 with two Type 2 Sockets - up to 3 phase 32
The Advanced Chargestorm Connected 2 EV Charger
CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 is a highly advanced EV charger, offering safety and convenience were paramount in the design phase. It is ideal for home and business use, for public parking lots and apartment buildings. It also meets all required technical safety standards. Our EV charger is available in different models, each with its own power specification and output / charging cable. The EV charger is connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable. If Ethernet is not possible, the unit can also be supplied with an optional 3G / 4G modem. Portal services and app management require a connection to the internet. We support integration with all major players in electronic vehicle charging.
CHARGESTORM CONNECTED 2
CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 is an improved and updated version of our advanced EV charger with a range of features and built-in safety features. It has a powerful CCU charge controller that can accommodate 2 Type 2 outlets / charging cables. CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED 2 provides support for dynamic load sharing between multiple devices via NanoGridTM.
- Load capacity adjustable via app or software
- NanoGridTM dynamic load distribution support
- Built-in fuse, earth leakage detection for AC and DC, built-in energy meter
- Easy installation and lock protected for maintenance
- For mounting against a wall or pole
- Ambient temperature from -30 ° C to +50 ° C
- RFID reader
- OCPP 1.5 / 1.6
- IP54 and IK10
Our TAKING CHARGE app makes it easy to control your CHARGESTORM® CONNECTED unit directly from your mobile phone. The app has a simple interface that allows you to fully control the functions and settings of your charge box.
- History and data for loading
- Tag management (RFID)
- Free software updates
- Set EV charger LED brightness
- Ability to control two EV chargers with one app
- Set the required charging power
- Charge planning
- Check power consumption for active charging
- Also available for apartment buildings