Alfen Pro-line - Type 2 Cable - 3 phase 32A - DE Eichrecht
Special version for the German market
Requirements for the installation
This charging point can charge vehicles to a maximum of 32A and 3 phases with a maximum output of 22kW. For this you need a 400 V connection with 3 phases and a minimum of 3x35A. If you have less than 35A available, you can also set the charging station to a lower charge level which lowers the maximum output or you can purchase a charging point with a lower amperage. If you want to make use of all 3 phases we recommend to upgrade your grid connection to 3-phase. This charger also works on a 1 phase power connection up to 32A.
Electric vehicle support
This charging station has a 5 or 7.5 meter type 2 cable and can charge all electric vehicles with a type 2 inlet. If you would like to know which connection is provided on your vehicle, please click here.
This charger has a built in RFID reader. This makes it easy to access your Alfen charger and also to register and charge others for the use of the charger.
The Alfen chargers let you easily change the logo in the display.
E-Flux back office prepared
With the E-Flux eMobility platform an Alfen charging station becomes plug & play. After installation, the charging station will be visible in the portal and the owner can set charging rates and view charging sessions. The settlement of the costs for the guest consumption on the charging station can be provided by the E-Flux eMobility platform.
A monthly subscription to E-Flux eMobility platform is needed to use automatic settlement.
Please use extreme caution when installing the charging station. It is recommended to install the charging station only with previous knowledge or by a trained professional.
Cable Soolutions is happy to advise you on your energy management and all other questions. Please contact us if you want to know more about how you can benefit from smart EV chargers.
- Dimensions (lxbxh in mm):
- Cable length (in meters):5
- Max Charging Speed in km/h:60 km/hour
- Max Charging Speed in kW:22 kW
- Plug type Car side:Use your own charging cable
- Plug type Charge station side:Type 2
- Cable Attached or Socket:Socket
- Display:Yes, 3.5 "TFT color display, 320 x 240 pixels
- Network Technologies Supported:GPRS UTP/LAN (Pro-line only), Autodetect (Pro-line only)
- Mobile app Support:No
- Remote station management:ICU Connect
- Scheduled Charging:
- RFID reader:Yes, RFID (NFC) ISO/IEC 14443A/B, MiFare Classic 13,56 MHz, DESFire Maximale lengte: 7 bytes
- Load Balancing:Yes, Optional for both load balancing and panel sharing
- Solar charging:
- Plug & Charge Enabled:No
- Requires Professional Installation:Yes
- IP Rating:IP55
- Number of vehicles that can be charged:1
- RCD type build in:No
- 6mA DC Current Detection:Yes
- Home Automation Support:No
- MID certified meter:Optional at extra cost
- kWh meter Build in:Yes, MID Certified
- Smart Tesla charge port opening :No