Ratio Solid (Solar Box) - Type 2 cable - 3 phase 32A
|30mA AC earth leakage protection||Yes|
|6mA DC earth leakage protection||Yes|
|Cable length(s)||5m / 10m|
|kWh meter built-in||Yes|
|OCPP version supported||No|
|Load balancing support||Yes|
|Vehicle to grid||No|
|Controllable with APP||No|
|Charging with the sun||Yes|
|Manual settlement of charging sessions||Yes|
|Automatic settling of charging sessions||No|
The new Ratio Solid (Solar Box)
Smart charging is an extra option for your charging station which is available at most charging points that we offer at Soolutions. With Smart Charging you can charge your car smartly and minimize the one-off and annual costs for electricity connection. The charging points hereby have an additional RJ45 communication connection with with additional sensors to be placed. The Ratio Solid is equipped with several smart features:
- Different charging modes:
Basic: direct charging without taking into account current consumption (new)
Smart: charging speed adjusted to other consumption (Dynamic Load Balancing)
Pure Solar: 100% charging with generated solar energy, for both 1- and 3-phase PV installations
Smart Solar: efficient charging due to charging with all available solar energy. In case of limited or no solar energy, the load is supplemented from the grid (new)
- Load Balancing: ensures that the car charger never exceeds the peak power of your connection. This prevents extra costs from your network operator.
- Panel Sharing: if you connect multiple charging points to an electrical connection, Panel Sharing ensures that the available power of the entire connection is smartly distributed if multiple vehicles are charging. If one of the vehicles is fully loaded, the remaining load capacity then goes to the vehicles that still have to be loaded.Smart Charging ensures that your charging station always makes smart use of the available load capacity.
By smartly charging your electric car with a Smart Charging charging point you can save up to hundreds of euros per year.
Use extreme caution when installing the charging station. It is recommended that the construction is carried out only with prior knowledge or by a trained professional.
The charging points of ratio are available with and without Load Balancing. The load balancing versions come in a master and a slave version. If you only install 1 load point with Load Balancing, you need a master. The versions offered here with load balancing are always Master's and are supplied with an additional measuring core which must be placed at the main connection in the meter box.
If you also want to place an additional charging point on the same mains connection, then a Slave in combination with a Master is sufficient. A maximum of 3 Slaves can be connected to 1 Master. If you want an extra Slave you can order it separately from us. These cannot be ordered directly via the website.
In order for this charging station to work with 32A and 3 phases, you need at least a 3 phase 400V connection of at least 3x35A. If you have less than 35A you can also set the charging point to a lower maximum charging current or connect to 1 phase.
Do you have questions about Smart Charging or installation?
Cable Soolutions is happy to advise you on your energy management or installation issue. Please contact us if you want an explanation about what a smart EV charger can mean for you. Or go through our Charge Configurator for automatic advice based on your personal situation.
- Dimensions (lxbxh in mm):400x250x105
- Cable length (in meters):5
- Max Charging Speed in km/h:40 km/hour
- Max Charging Speed in kW:7,4 kW
- Plug type Car side:Type 2
- Plug type Charge station side:Type 2
- Cable Attached or Socket:Cable Attached
- Phases:1 or 3
- Network Technologies Supported:No
- Mobile app Support:No
- Remote station management:No
- Scheduled Charging:No
- RFID reader:No
- Load Balancing:Yes
- Solar charging:Yes
- Plug & Charge Enabled:Yes
- Requires Professional Installation:Yes
- IP Rating:IP54
- Number of vehicles that can be charged:1
- RCD type build in:30mA Type A
- 6mA DC Current Detection:
- Home Automation Support:No
- MID certified meter:No
- kWh meter Build in:No
- Smart Tesla charge port opening :