- ALL-IN-A PLUG design – NO bulky box in the cable
- Designed for 3-phase Mode 2 EV charging with currents up to 16A
- ADJUSTABLE CHARGING CURRENT (from 6A to 16A)
- Charging current can be changed even during charging process
- Integrated self-resettable over-temperature protection with SOFT-OFF capability
- Premium quality EV cable used (Made in Germany)
- Selectable plug type (wall socket/grid side)
- Cable lengths of 7 m
- RCD protection Type B integrated inside CEE 16A (3-phase/3P N E) wall plug – still NO bulky box anywhere!
Download the User Manual here
Cable properties * :
- Resistant to microbes, oil, dust and water
- Special cable design for long service life
- Flexible at low temperatures (temp. range: -25°C to 80°C)
- Withstands high mechanical stress, in particular abrasion and sliding demands
- Plug Type (EV Side): Type 2 (IEC 62196) Female Plug
- Plug Type (wall socket/grid side):CEE 16A (3-phase/3P N E)
- Max. Charging Current: 3x16A (3-phase) or 1x16A (single phase)
- Charging current can be adjusted: 6A, 8A, 10A, 13A or 16A
- Selected charging current stays stored in internal memory even when disconnected from the socket (power)
- Max. Charging Power (single/three phase): 3,7 kW/11 kW
- Rated Voltage (single/three phase): 230/400V
- Operating voltage range (single/three phase): from 90V/155V to 270V/470V (50/60Hz)
- Idle energy consumption: 7 Watt (EVSE and RCD)
- Micro EVSE 2 inside EV plug
- Ultra accurate and temperature independent QUARTZ controlled EV communication frequency
- User info via Blue LED light
- Detects/indicates ALL normal charging states (via Blue LED)
- Detects/indicates ALL faults (via Blue LED)
- Auto recovers from any possible fault !
- Cable Length: customer defined
- UV, oil and flame resistant cable insulation
- Operating Ambient Air Temperature Range: -30 °C to 40 °C (at full sun exposure)
- Integrated self re-settable over-temperature protection with SOFT-OFF capability
- RCD protection Type B integrated inside CEE 16A (3-phase/3P N E) wall plug – NO bulky box anywhere!
- IP Rating: IP54 (rain water resistant)
- Cable Color: Black o
- IEC 61851 compliant
- CE approved
- Warranty: 2 years
Our portable chargers have a water-resistant IPXX rating, but they should not be used in heavy rain for extended periods. To ensure proper function, please avoid placing the charger on the ground in rainy weather, bring it inside after each charge, and take care when moving the charger between cold and warm temperatures to prevent condensation. Note that water damage is not covered under warranty.
Tesla Model 3 note:
Tesla Model 3 vehicle on-board charger is phase sequence sensitive, what means that the phases have to be in a proper sequence 1-2-3 at wall socket. If they are not, the car will not charge. To check phases and phase sequence you can use our PHASE TESTER device.
- Bag included:No
- IP rating:IP54
- Plug type Car side:Type 2
- Type of wall side socket:CEE Red 16A
- Number of phases:3
- Cable Diameter:
- Length (in meters):9 meter
- Plug Pin temperature sensors:Yes
The product is in your shopping basket!
Others also bought these products.