Soolutions Design your own mounting pole
Easily design your own mounting pole for your EV charger. You choose a single or a double post and with or without a cable hook. And finally, you choose the mounting plate on which your charger fits. This set comes with a set of universal mounting materia
How do I select the right mounting pole?
Our unique universal mounting pole is suitable for all charging points. The mounting pole is designed for both private and business use, private and on public land. Very handy for when there is no wall available.
You first choose whether you want a pole for 1 or 2 chargers. If you choose a mouting pole for 1 charger, there is a Charger plate and a cable hole on one side of the pole, and if you choose a mouting pole for 2 chargers, there is a Charger plate and a cable hole on both sides of the mouting pole.
You can choose whether you want a cable suspension hook and a plug holder mounted on the pole. This is especially useful if you have a charger with a fixed cable. After charging, you can simply hang your charging cable on the suspension hook and click the plug into the plug holder. The mouting pole for 1 charger has a cable hanging hook on the same side as the Charger plate and the cable hole. The mouting pole for 2 chargers has cable hooks on both sides. With the mouting pole for 2 chargers, it is not possible to choose a cable suspension hook on only 1 side.
Finally, choose the Charger plate that fits your EV charger. You have the best result when the outside dimensions of your charger are smaller than the outside dimensions of the Chargerplate. The most important thing in this step is that at least the mounting holes of your charger are well within the dimensions of the Charger plate. In many cases, your charger comes with a drill template for mounting, which can help you select the correct Charger plate. It is not possible for the mouting pole for 2 chargers to choose 2 different Charger plates. Both sides are always provided with the same Charger plate.
The universal mounting pole is always supplied with a set of universal mounting materials.
Below you will find the dimensions of the available Charger plates. The dimensions are shown in Height x Width in mm and the orientation is indicated by "HOR" for horizontal orientation (height size is smaller than width size) and "VRT" for vertical orientation (height size is larger than width size). When the Chargerplate has rounded edges, this is indicated with "RND".
- Alfen S-Line, Pro-Line Fits: 375x245-VRT Download drilling template
- Besen BS20 Fits: 310x200-VRT
- ChargePoint Home Fits: 310x200-VRT Download drilling template
- CTEK Charge storm Fits: 490x320-VRT Download drilling template
- Easee Home / Charge Fits: 310x200-VRT Download drilling template
- EV Box Business Line Fits: 550x250-VRT
- Hager Witty Fits: 550x250-VRT
- Ratio Smart Home Fits: 420x270-VRT-RND Download drilling template
- Schneider Evlink Fits: 490x320-VRT Download drilling template
- Smappee EV Wallbox Fits: 490x320-VRT
- Teison Smart mini Fits: 375x245-VRT
- Tesla Wall connector Fits: 310x200-VRT
- Wallbox Commander 2 Fits: 200x310-HOR Download drilling template
- Wallbox Commander 2S Fits: 200x310-HOR
- Wallbox Copper Fits: 310x200-VRT Download drilling template
- Wallbox Pulsar Fits: 205x200-VRT Download drilling template
- Zaptec Go Fits: 310x200-VRT
Everything in 1 design
The design of the universal mouting pole is aesthetic and practical. Due to the beautiful black double coating, the pole has a long life. The power cable for the charging point can be neatly hidden through the inside of the pole.
Every mouting pole set comes with a set of universal mounting materials. The universal mounting pole has been developed in such a way that the pole does not need to be earthed extra and that this pole is suitable for every charger.
You can easily mount the mouting pole on our Base Light, this is a concrete base with the correct screw holes for the mouting pole and comes with mounting bolts.
If you want to mount the post on a concrete surface, you can buy our anchor set separately.
Here you will find the installation instructions: Installation instructions universal mounting pole
Double and single
We offer the double mounting pole for locations where you want to charge two cars at the same time. This comes with two Charger plates and can also be fed through two cables. This kills two birds with 1 stone and you can save costs on the installation. Also available in a liner with two cable suspension systems.
Cable suspension system
With the cable suspension system you can neatly store the type 2 plug (which normally plugs into the car) after charging. The plug holder ensures that the plug is locked and cannot fall out. The plug can be unlocked with one hand by simply pressing a button. With the additional cable hanger you can ensure that the cable stays clean and neatly off the ground. this prevents unnecessarily dirty hands.
- mouting pole for one charging point + Charger plate
- mouting pole for one charging point + Charger plate + 1x type 2 cable suspension system
- mouting pole for two charging points + two Charger plates
- mouting pole for two charging points + two Charger plates + 2x type 2 cable suspension system
Material type: Steel
Material thickness: Base 5mm, Profile 3mm
Finish: Two-layer powder coat black (Ral 9005)
Power cable: passage through the inside of the pole